By entering the Bromley Business Awards, I acknowledge that my details will be passed to the awards sponsors but will not be passed to any third parties nor any organisation not directly associated with the awards.
I confirm that to the best of my knowledge and belief, the information provided in the entry form(s) is true and complete. By submitting this nomination, you agree to FHW Events & Marketing retaining your details and to receive further information regarding the Awards.
Bromley Business Awards Competition Rules
- The Bromley Business Awards are free to enter.
- To qualify for entry you must work in an organisation in the London Borough of Bromley.
- All entries must be submitted using the official entry form once you have registered.
- Please do not exceed the word count (where applicable).
- You may enter up to a maximum of 5 categories
- Entries should be in English and should be produced using a word processor. All entries must be checked for spelling and grammar. Incomplete entries or those which are handwritten will not be judged.
- All entries will be acknowledged. If you do not receive an acknowledgement please contact the Awards Team.
- Entries will not be returned.
- FHW reserve the right to withdraw an award from any applicant supplying false information within their entry. Judges reserve the right to audit any information supplied.
- As organisers, FHW reserve the right to withdraw an award, or commendation, from any company deemed by them to have brought the awards into disrepute.
- Entrants agree to only use marketing materials and logos specifically supplied by the organisers unless explicitly authorised by FHW.
- Applications will not be accepted after the closing date.
- The judges’ decision is final. No further correspondence will be entered into.
- Any complaints must be made within 14 days of the winners being announced.
By entering the Bromley Business Awards you agree to these terms and conditions.